No timesheet No pay
Our staff are paid weekly every Friday, Timesheets must be submitted on a Monday before 17:30 to be paid on Friday. Please note: timesheet submission times may change during bank holidays.
Timesheets can be printed from our website or can be emailed or posted to you by your consultant
To avoid a delay in your payment, before submitting your timesheet please ensure
- All sections on the timesheet are completed clearly and correctly.
- You have received a shift confirmation from your consultant before turning up for a shift.
- If your shift has a reference number please ensure this is inputted on your timesheet
- If you are working on the same ward/home in the same week you can put all shifts on the same timesheet.
- If you are working on a different ward or care home, use a separate timesheet.
- Ask the ward to complete the staff evaluation section once a month
- If it is your first time on the ward ensure you are given an induction and you sign and confirm receipt on your timesheet.
How to complete your timesheet?
- Write your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Write the full name of the hospital/client.
- Write the hospital/client address.
- Write the shift day and date, ward/unit name, start time, end time in 24-hour clock format and any break taken in hours/minutes.
- Add the booking reference number, total hours worked, worker job title & band and worker signature.
- After adding this information, ask the member of staff in charge who is the authorised signatory to clearly print their full name and signature.
Email all timesheets to: firstname.lastname@example.org